TableSmith is Bruce Gulke's software for Windows that allows you to create complex
random output quickly. Perfect for use at the gaming table, there are hundreds (thousands?) of tables available
for TableSmith at the
TableSmith group on Yahoo, among other places. In particular, output can
be marked up with HTML, so you can control the look, and even use images!
You can download TableSmith
4.0 here, or download the latest version at Bruce Gulke's software utility page.
Lastly, you'll of course want to download all of my wonderful tables, listed below.
- Generate combat stats for a Garou NPC instantly (requires Weapons.tab)...
Enhance this table with images!
BreedRunes.zip [unzip the files to TableSmith/Graphics/BreedRunes folder]
MoonRunes.zip [unzip the files to TableSmith/Graphics/MoonRunes folder]
TribeRunes.zip [unzip the files to TableSmith/Graphics/TribeRunes folder]
- Generate random weapons for a Garou...
- Generate a battle scar...
- Generate a Willpower score and Delirium reaction for a normal human...
- Generate a litter of pups born to a wolf Kinfolk after breeding to a Garou...
- Generate a moon phase...
Comments? Questions? Send 'em to firstname.lastname@example.org.